*Free delivery on this item*
Protect your child from the cold and sudden downpours with this best-selling, recycled EcoSplash waterproof puddlesuit from Muddy Puddles. This popular puddle suit is back in a new, lovely print inspired by the stunning British landscapes and will surely brighten up a rainy day.
Super waterproof (up to 5,000mm) and breathable (up to 3,000gm2) with taped seams, it is perfect for all day play even on rainy days and will keep your children nice and toasty without overheating. Designed with outdoor adventures in mind, it is ideal for outdoor adventures. Its cosy fleece lining to body will help keep young explorers warm and happy as they roam outside on colder days.
There is a long, handy waterproof zip in a bright colour and contrast elasticated binding to finish the sleeves, hood and hem so your children are easy to spot as they play outside on a gloomy, winter afternoon. This splash suit has elasticated cuffs and adjustable stirrups (designed to be worn over wellies to block the water from getting in). Made from flexible fabric, this suit is super comfortable and lets your active explorers move and play freely. Plus, it is machine washable and easy to clean and get ready for the next outdoor adventure.
- Waterproof to 5,000mm – very waterproof for all-day play in moderate to heavy rain
- Breathable to 3,000g/m2, ideal to keep active children comfortable
- Made using cutting edge recycled fabrics
- Taped seams
- Fleece lining to body
- Flexible fabric for easy movement
- Contrast elasticated binding to finish the sleeves, hood and hem
- Elasticated cuffs and adjustable stirrups for 12 months - 6yrs
- Extra-long waterproof zip for easy on and off
- Reflective print and zip pulls for better visibility
- Machine washable
- Outer: 100% recycled polyester, 290T recycled pongee. Lining: 170g/m2 polar fleece for body and hood and 210T polyester for sleeve. Padding: 40g/m2 polyester wadding for sleeve
The item arrived quickly and was great value especially with the first order discount. My grandson has yet to wear it.