Muddy Puddles best-selling EcoSplash all-in-one puddle suit is back in a new, fun print inspired by the great British fossil hunter Mary Anning. Made using recycled fabrics, this suit is super waterproof (up to 5000mm) and breathable (up to 3000gm2) and has taped seams for extra waterproof protection. Designed with outdoor adventures in mind, it's ideal for outdoor play, learning or family walks. Muddy Puddles have added handy waterproof zips in contrast colours and contrast elasticated binding to these EcoSplash all-in-one suits so you'll easily spot your children at the playground. Its cosy fleece lining will keep young explorers warm and happy as they roam outside on colder days. This all-in-one has elasticated cuffs and adjustable stirrups from 12 months as well as reflective print and zip pulls for better visibility - perfect for gloomy winter afternoons. Machine washable.
- Waterproof to 5000mm
- Breathable 3000gm2
- Made from cutting edge recycled fabric
- Taped seams
- Exposed waterproof zips in contrast colours
- Contrast elasticated binding to finish the sleeves, hood and hem
- Fleece lining
- Elasticated cuffs and adjustable stirrups
- Reflective print and zip pulls for better visibility
- Machine washable
- Material: Outer: 100% Polyester 290T recycled pongee, Lining to body: 100% polyester microfleece. Lining to sleeve: 100% polyester taffeta
Free Delivery on all orders over £40
Fantastic so far. Very big on our just 2 year old, but not so much that it’s silly to wear. Keeps him really warm and dry. Use it most days.