The aim of Green Monkeys is to source health focused, ethical and eco-friendly products for babies and young children, and to make them available in one place for busy, conscientious parents.
As parents to young children and babies ourselves, we have spent a lot of time looking into the best options for their well-being and the benefit of the world they will inherit from us. We know that parents are time-poor and that identifying healthier, more sustainable products for their children is often a minefield. We wanted to create an on-line community in which we could share our findings as well as learn from others. This vision led us to start Green Monkeys.
At Green Monkeys:
- We keep up-to-date with emerging technology and innovation in the world of healthy, ethical and eco-friendly products for babies and young children.
- We continually research the newest healthy, ethical and eco-friendly products to meet our developing customer needs.
- We understand that, as a business, the products we promote will hopefully have a long-term benefit on individuals and society.
- We support and empower customers to make conscientious purchases.
- We encourage customers to embrace the changing nature of purchasing, the evolving delivery of products and services that serve society and drive a transparent, inclusive and productive purchasing chain.
Ultimately, we aim to provide our customers with the knowledge to move from a ‘do less harm’ approach to one where they are a genuine force for positive change in their approach to buying for their babies and children. Our aim is to offer competitive prices as well as a supportive community where the newest information around healthy, ethical and eco-friendly products is shared and discussed between our customers and ourselves. With this vision, we look forward to developing the Green Monkeys community and to creating a better future for our children together.