*Free delivery with this item*
Get your little ones ready for rainy days with this brilliant, fleece lined EcoSplash raincoat by Muddy Puddles. Made using recycled fabric from plastic bottles, this best-selling, super protective EcoSplash kids’ jacket is back in a new, bold print inspired by the beautiful British landscapes. This raincoat is also machine washable, so you can quickly get your children ready for the next outdoor adventure, even after a very muddy day out.
Waterproof (up to 5,000mm) and breathable (up to 3,000gm2), it is war, but lightweight and offers fantastic protection from downpours without overheating. The jacket is fleece-lined and gentle on delicate skin with a cosy sherpa hood. It is perfect to keep little ones warm and dry on cold, rainy days.
This raincoat has been designed with features such as taped seams and a waterproof zip to keep the rain and wind at bay. Reflective details and zip pulls ensure high visibility so you can easily spot your children outside when it gets dark. The jacket is unisex and designed to be passed on to younger siblings, plus your little one will stand out from the crowd thanks to the original print.
- Waterproof to 5,000mm - very waterproof for all-day play in moderate to heavy rain
- Breathable 3000gm2 – keeps children warm without overheating
- Made using cutting edge recycled fabrics
- Fleece lining to body and cosy sherpa fleece lining to hood
- Taped seams
- Exposed waterproof zips in contrast colours
- Contrast elasticated binding to finish the sleeves, hood and hem
- Reflective print and zip pulls for better visibility in the dark
- Machine washable
- Outer: 100% Polyester, 290T recycled pongee. Lining: 170g/m2 polar fleece for body and hood and 210T polyester