*Free delivery with this item*
If you are looking for a waterproof, super protective and versatil raincoat for your children, this popular fleece lined EcoSplash jacket by Muddy Puddles is just the ticket. It is perfect for children who love to roam outside come rain or shine. This new, gorgeous mustard raindrop print is unisex and great for passing on to younger siblings. Plus it is machine washable at an eco-friendly 30 degrees and easy to clean - perfect for when it gets a bit too muddy.
Made using cutting edge recycled fabrics, this super waterproof (up to 5,000mm), fleece lined jacket is perfect for everyday wear and outdoor adventures on cold, rainy days. The jacket is breathable (up to 3,000gm2), so there is no need to worry about hot and sticky children. Taped seams and a secure hood have been added for extra waterproof protection, making sure every drop of rain is kept out. The reflective details and zip pulls allow for high visibility on darker days.
- Waterproof to 5,000mm - very waterproof for all-day play in moderate to heavy rain
- Breathable 3000gm2 – keeps children warm without overheating
- Made using cutting edge recycled fabrics
- Fleece lining to body and cosy sherpa fleece lining to hood
- Taped seams
- Exposed waterproof zips in contrast colours
- Contrast elasticated binding to finish the sleeves, hood and hem
- Reflective print and zip pulls for better visibility in the dark
- Machine washable
- Outer: 100% Polyester, 290T recycled pongee. Lining: 170g/m2 polar fleece for body and hood and 210T polyeste